Is it just me or do the insides of strawberries look like vaginas?
oh my god
get’s funnier when you realize that fruit are plant overies
I CAN’T EAT FRUIT NOW. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, TUMBLR?
the moral of the story is that all fruit is vaginas and you will eat them happily and be glad for the opportunity.
- Guy at empanada stand at the airport in Miami: Aye. i know you from the television.
- Me: No you don't. You're just trying to get me to buy something. (joking)
- Empanada Guy: Yes I do but that's okay. You don't want to be noticed. We're not asking to take your picture.
- Me: I'm not on TV though.
- Empanada Guy: Yes you are with the white coat and the funny things on the Internet.
- Me: You mean online?
- Empanada Guy: On the YouTube on the television. I watch it with my son. He loves it. He thinks you very funny.
- Me: Oh wow. So you *do* know me. I'm not famous though.
- Empanada Guy: Yes you are but don't worry. I won't take your picture. I'll just tell my son I saw you.
- Me: Um. Ok. I can take a picture with you. It's just that I'm not--
- Empanada Guy: That's ok. You don't want to be noticed.
- Me: No I'm just not used to this. It's the Internet. Not television.
- Empanada Guy: Internet. Television. It's all the same.
- Further proof that my idea to completely remove the now pointlessly separate phone lines and television and just beef up web servers and what ever type of cables the ISPs are using so that everything is just sent through the internet allowing even more access to various pieces of media and likely speeding up your internet - provided your ISP upgrades their cables - and making the internet experience more enjoyable. However ISPs would probably begin charging ridiculously high (as if they aren't already) and undoubtedly some people would now be unable to use their own internet and have to use some form of public wifi... Not everyone can win, right?